Flint is your application and Stripe is the company that will process and handle the payments in the back-end.
Please understand Flint and Stripe are separate companies and are both responsible for handling different requests from our merchants.
We built an integration with Stripe to allow for enhanced transaction options using your Flint app. Stripe creates a secure means of processing your payments and safely transferring funds to your connected bank account.
Please understand that here at Flint we are here to help you run your business more efficiently, but for expedited services you may need to reach out to Stripe directly (or vice a versa). Here are some examples of what types of questions you should ask us at Flint and what should be directed to Stripe:
Please Note: When creating your Flint account and connecting to Stripe you will be creating a SEPARATE account for Stripe. Please be sure to note the login for both accounts so you can access either account whenever it's required.
- Any bugs found on the mobile applications or desktop client. I.e. invoicing bugs, user interface/experience issues, client information not saving, etc...
- Flint subscription questions and related issues.
- Your 'Pay Now' or 'Sell Online' features aren't functioning properly.
- Any other bug or issue specifically pertaining to the Flint platform
- Your funds have taken over 7-days to post into your bank account and there is no indication of an estimated arrival time in your Stripe dashboard.
- Your customer has issued a chargeback and you'd like to dispute it.
- Your payment has been refunded by Stripe and you're unsure why.
- You've changed your bank account on file and the payments aren't posting.
- Any other money related concern.
Remember, if you need to change ANY of your business settings like bank information, statement descriptors, payout schedules, etc... you'll need to log in to your Stripe account directly to edit.
You can login to your Stripe account here: https://dashboard.stripe.com/login