From www.stripe.com, Stripe is the best way to accept payments online and in mobile apps. We handle billions of dollars every year for forward-thinking businesses around the world. Stripe is 397 people and headquartered in an old trunk factory in the Mission district of San Francisco. The company has received around $300 million in funding to date; investors include Sequoia Capital, Visa, American Express, Peter Thiel, and Elon Musk.
Articles in this section
- How do Flint and Stripe Work Together? What Does That Mean for You?
- How can I change my bank details?
- Who is Stripe?
- Who will process my transaction?
- If I have an issue with a transaction who do I contact?
- Which transactions are included in Stripe's bank deposit?
- How can I manage transactions that I processed prior to the Stripe transition?
- Are there transaction limits on Stripe?
- Will Stripe be able to support my business?