For the most part, Stripe’s list of supported businesses is the same as Flint’s. There are, however, some differences. These are based largely on Card Network rules or the requirements of Stripe’s banking providers or processors. You can find a list of businesses that Stripe cannot support here:
Articles in this section
- How do Flint and Stripe Work Together? What Does That Mean for You?
- How can I change my bank details?
- Who is Stripe?
- Who will process my transaction?
- If I have an issue with a transaction who do I contact?
- Which transactions are included in Stripe's bank deposit?
- How can I manage transactions that I processed prior to the Stripe transition?
- Are there transaction limits on Stripe?
- Will Stripe be able to support my business?