Sending an invoice is very simple whether you are doing it from the Flint Mobile App or the merchant portal
- Open the Flint Mobile App
- Add a custom amount or select from a list of items.
- Tap Next and then Tap the payment type 'Invoice'
- Enter the Customer Name, Phone Number and Payment Due Date
- Tap Next to preview the invoice and enter the customer email address
- Tap Send to send the invoice
Your customer will get a personalized email with your logo, contact details, payment due date and total amount to pay. Your customer can then easily pay your invoice from the email through a simple web form. Once the customer pays the invoice, Flint will mark the invoice as paid.